Friday, June 3, 2011

Captain's Log... Chapter Tactics...




A couple of years ago I wrote and published online, a 'bridge' between the old Dark Angels codex and then the 'new' Space Marine codex. It was 'ok' but could have been better. That was in the past and I have moved on just as the FAQ for the Dark Angel codex has been updated. I've been hiding in certain corners...




My ideas tend to be simple but with various degrees of success. Initially I thought I might call my list of idea's 'Just One Thing' with the idea to change/add just one thing within the Dark Angels codex. Since Chapter Tactics are gone I'll steal that name until someone tells me to change it.

I'll get to the 'meat and potatoes' of my weekly article...

Each week I intend to create at least one stand alone 'change' to the current DA codex and update the Chapter tactics page. You can only use one of these at a time so things don't get terribly corupted in the Dark Angels codex...

... but most importatntly... have fun!

1. Any model physically modeled with a 'beakie' head gets +1 to their attack characteristic.

2. If you take 'Azarael', the Supreme Grand Master, you may choose to take Company Veterans as troops and/or elites.

3. Any single Company Veteran who exchanges their bolt pistol and close combat weapon for two storm bolters may fire both during the shooting phase and use them as if armed with two close combat weapons.

I'll be in the corner...

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment