Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Captain's Log... A Field of Bacon...



My first custom pitch just in time for our local leagues semi-annual tournament. As I write this the field is being printed. The printer also upgraded the paper since the stuff I ordered isn't feeding into the maching correctly. At least the Finks are getting some luck in certain corners!

I have the tournament on Saturday and a match on Sunday. If things go as planned I'll post something up Sunday afternoon.

I'll be constructing a tournament roster in the corner till then...

CK

3 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are a knucklehead of epic proportions.
    I'm not even a fan of bacon, but that is da awesome.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?! Do you hate puppies and ice cream too?! Not a fan of bacon. Oh wait, were you slightly disappointed that it wasn't Kevin Bacon too? You know what, breakfast for dinner tomorrow for me, yay XD

      Delete
    2. I know! Not a fan of bacon... xenos and their dietary habits.

      I'll be in other corners if you need me... getting ready for more stomping... mine probably...

      CK

      Delete