Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Captain's Log... Winner!...


http://heroesofarmageddon.blogspot.com/



A couple of weeks ago I contributed to the Heroes of Armageddon Charity. Last week there were eight prizes donated from all all across the net and three were of the print pictured by a person named ' Brother Melice' from Bolter and Chainsword.




On the 10th, the last weeks winners were posted but it wasn't until last evening that I took the time to check and see who won. I'm home at night from work but it has been very hot where the work is this week. I was genuinly suprised to see my name on the list of winners.

I have to admit that those guys at Sant Cruz Warhammer are really doing things for the community at large. I'm sure it's cool to hook up with those guys and game as well!

If any of them happen upon this post I want to thank them for their time and effort with their charity project.

I'll be in the corner now... waiting for the mail...

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment