Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Captain's Log... Space Wolves Resource...

Originally from Here - LINK

The fellows over at a Space Wolves blog are trying to get something going after several months of inactivity. I follow them privately and have found many of their articles 'food for thought'.

The Space Wolves are looking for writers and have a raffle going. I suggest you press the link and take a look for yourself. As a community we do what we can when we can.

Here is the link - Space Wolves

I'll be in other corners playing with rocks...

CK

2 comments:

  1. It's a whole new crew, Noam and Paul (who run the SW facebook page) have brought the blog from Adam after he stopped up dating it last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been reading the articles and followed Adam's posting for awhile and then it dropped off a cliff so to speak.

      Thank you for the clarification.

      I'll be in some corner... glueing templates together...

      CK

      Delete