Monday, July 15, 2013

Captain's Log... SinSynn...


In my man-crush on the House of Paincakes writer SinSynn...



I added a a tail to one of my Skaven throwers for my new Blood Bowl team 'Fink's Dirty Rats". The Skaven have access to mutations and 'tentacles' is one mutation which would hold another player in place instead of being blocked/pushed around. It won't do much good on a thrower but I thought of naming a rat after SinSynn and adding a tentacle seemed oddly... appropriate. I present SinSynn 'Two-Tails' The Breeze...


 






I know it's nothing more than a few minutes of playing with green-stuff but I thought the proportions and pose of the tail wrapping around the base is cool and came out well.

I'll be in the corner... getting more victims rats ready for the line...

CK

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I picture Synn in a corner some where stroking one of his tentacles slowly (like a villain with a pet cat - not the other kind of stroking) and saying "Good. GOOD." with a dark chuckle...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the reply Zab... I can envision that too!

      Delete