Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Captain's Log... More Adepticon Pictures...

Adepticon 2012

After the break are candid shots taken at Adepticon.

My thoughts on my first Adepticon or GT for that matter are that the people are great and well organized. Even when I was getting my ass handed to me. I went 1 - 2 - 1 for the weekend in the champion event my opponent was not 'that guy'. My goal was to win one and I almost won two but will not dwell on that experience which I have lightly commented upon in another blog. It's not positive for me nor the hobby.

It went quick. Two hours and fifteen minutes is plenty of time for games but you have to know what you are doing. My phrase for the event is 'The Quick and the Dead". Those that made it to the final rounds were the quick while the rest of us were the dead... or drunk by Saturday night!

THE DRIVE


VIRGINIA

WEST VIRGINIA

OHIO MORNING

OHIO AFTERNOON



THE LINE TO GET THE SWAG


RANDOM PHOTS'S










TERRAIN






MY DISPLAY



SCOUTS OUT!



TEAM PHOTO'S






TYRANIDS AT THE TEAM TOURNAMENT

CULT OF CHARLIE SHEEN

HORDE GUARD LIVES AT THE TEAM TOURNAMENT

40K PHOTO'S



THE BACK 40K 









CRYSTAL BRUSH STUFF














TAKE THAT YOU FIEND!

WARMAHORDES







LAST CALL




I hope you enjoyed the pictures...

I'll be in some corner... starting some other stuff...

CK



No comments:

Post a Comment