Friday, August 7, 2015

Captain's Log... April...


Yes. Yes it is.

We'll it is April, but in August. Let me tell you what I did...




There is a theme to what is going on.

My oldest son Tony probably owns one.


Really... there is a theme...

SinSynn's body pillow for cold winter nights.
... and it continues...

For Gmort... I think?
Anyway...

I was involved with our local league of Blood Bowl and in April is when we host our spring tournament. The 'thing' about us is bacon and tailgating at our events. You pay $15 and get bacon wrapped hot dogs for lunch on us and get to compete in our favorite fantasy sport.

RABBL

We weren't known as the RABBL (Richmond Area Blood Bowl League) but non one probably knows what SPR stands for either outside of Richmond so... it doesn't matter much.

Here's me in my first selfie with a fellow competator. We had a great time and he absolutly slaughtered me in the final round of the tournament. Will is a great guy and we get to see each other several times a year at events.

Will and CK
Oh... I forgot the theme...

A NSFW selfie...
I'm actually holding and award there as I spank myself. 'Most spanked' (receiving the most casualties in a tournament) is one of our awards. I received the 'Pillow fighter' causing no casualties in three games!

See, I told you there was a theme...

Before I wander off to the corner I will tell you in advance that nothing got done in May. I had a plethora of work in the real world and travelled to Kentucky and Tennessee. By the time I got home from that trip I was sick and then ended up in the hospital for two days with a serious infection in my knee. Sometimes you're on the pitch, sometimes you are the pitch.

I'll be haunting the usual corners...

CK

4 comments:

  1. Good lord man, you gotta stay healthy - no climbing on cranes and getting all banged up! I think we need to get you into some aggression classes, as in classes to increase your aggression - gotta cause some casualties out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait... Rats are patient... we've been around for years...

      Delete
  2. I am so disturbed that there are sin synn body pillows floating around out there. I bet Ms. Fox has like 5 minimum but will never admit to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...

      I was surprised myself and felt a little dirty for posting the picture but in the end the doctor said there was medication for what I contracted!

      Delete